Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 6: Top 10 retro youtube videos

I wanted to share with you the 10 most hilarious old videos on youtube.

10. Game show couple


THEY ARE SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!!



9. Jazzercise: Move your Boogie Body


Why not get some exercise while listening to the most annoying human being in the world?


8. AYDS diet pills
No description necessary.


7.  Pole position commercial
Who's hand is that?   Did every member of the family die?  So many questions.





6.  Ms. Douglas Talent Competition

This is what the internet was created for.

5. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Say no to drugs

Did you know that the ninja turtles did an anti drug commercial?  Neither did I!


4. The Lion
Getting fit and healthy never looked so terrible



3.  The infamous exploding whale
The most hilarious moment happens at 2:03, but I think the entire video is hysterical.  These people know how to get rid of a whale.


2.  Nintendo: You Cannot Beat Us
What the...why?  Who thought this was a good idea?  Who spent money to create this?  Why can't I sleep?


1.  My name is John Daker
John Daker is the most awesome human in the world.  His voice is enchanting.  This has been one of my favorite videos for a long long time.




HONORABLE MENTIONS:


Urban vs Rural
  
I just love the look on her face the entire time...classic game show moment.


Baby Laugh'a'lot commercial

I was planning on sleeping tonight.  After this video I don't know if I will ever be able to sleep again.

I hope you enjoyed this article!  Please subscribe and share!  Thanks for reading.
-Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment