Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 10: Top 5 Jacob Landis-Eigsti hairstyles

5.  Old Baldy 
My Junior year I shaved my head for a role in a film.  Luckily my head was lumpy, strangely shaped, or sickly blue.

4.  Mugshot (Crazy Jake)

When I google searched my name this came up first.  My drivers license photo was taken at about this time.  The people in airport security always give me weird looks.  I'm going to make a great crazy uncle.

3.  Amish Paradise
So, I pretended to be a foreign exchange student from Slovenia my Sophomore year of college.  The buddies on my floor dressed me up Amish to go to a party and thought they were pranking me.  Really I was double pranking them...BOO YAH!

2. Sexy Side hawk (roadkill on your head)
Sporting the infamous sidehawk.  It's a mohawk, but instead of going down the middle of your head it goes from ear to ear.  Yes...there is a reason you've never heard of it.  No...I'm not sorry.

1. What the...(Oh my Gosh...there's a face on your head!)
In exchange for money I sported this haircut for an entire week.  At the beginning of every class I had to sit with my head down for 5 minutes with this beautiful face pointed at the teacher.  Getting this haircut was literally one of the best decisions I have ever made.

Please subscribe, and check in tomorrow for more awesome content!
-Jacob








No comments:

Post a Comment